Bowne & Co. is a global provider of shareholder and marketing communications services that include critical capital markets communications, and support for the preparation and filing of regulatory and shareholder communications online and in print. Bowne has been in business for over 230 years, and currently has 2,700 employees in 50 offices around the globe.
- OneBowne, a full-color corporate magazine used to communicate with and unite employees worldwide
- PresentingBowne, an online interactive sales and proposal library for branded, customized presentations to ensure compliance with Bowne content and style standards
- Published quarterly, OneBowne is a beautiful full-color, glossy magazine that serves to share corporate news and celebrate both the professional and personal achievements of more than 2,700 Bowne employees worldwide.
- OneBowne received the 2009 MarCom Award in the Employee Publication/Internal Magazine category. The MarCom Awards is an international competition for marketing and communication professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of marketing and communication programs and print, visual, and audio materials.
- PresentingBowne, originally launched in 1998, supported a 500-plus sales force in 20 countries, and was used to create more than 5,000 presentations. The centralized collection of slides, images, logos, and content reduced Bowne & Co.’s average cost of presentation development by more than 72%.
- PRI also served as PresentingBowne’s customer support center. In that role, PRI created both printed and online user manuals for administrative and non-admin users, and, upon initial launch, conducted live training courses at Bowne’s New York headquarters.
- Website development
- Online business applications
- Hosting and disaster recovery
- Design and branding
- Customized solution delivery
- Customer support services
- Marketing strategy and consultation
- The relationship formed between Bowne and PRI illustrates our experience and understanding of the financial services industry.
- Our long-standing commitment to Bowne has led to a deep knowledge of their business, and our ability to develop innovative solutions in support of their global sales force.
- PRI’s intimate knowledge of Bowne’s standards, style, and processes makes us an ideal on-stop resource for their design and technology needs.