PRI has worked with Anderson Kill for almost two decades. Anderson Kill, founded in 1969, has been described by the New York Times as “a leader in representing big corporations and individuals against insurance companies.” Their clients include some of the nation’s largest public and private entities, and Anderson Kill has a long history as a publisher of newsletters and other print and online communications targeted to diverse practice areas.
- Corporate Policyholder’s 50 State Guide to Independent Counsel, including marketing campaign, e-commerce store, and collateral material
- Enforce: The Insurance Policy Enforcement Journal, a 26–30 page full-color magazine
- The Captive Report Newsletter
- The Commercial Litigation Advisor Newsletter & Alert
- Corporate & Securities Update Newsletter
- Employment Law Insider Newsletter & Alert
- Energy and Chemical Insurance Advisor Newsletter
- Estate Planning & Tax Advisor Newsletter
- Executive Insurance Advisor Newsletter
- Financial Services Alert
- Inside Brand Integrity Newsletter
- Policyholder Advisor Newsletter & Alert
- Policyholder Advisor Newsletter & Alert (includes PA Update for Pennsylvania subscribers)
- Real Estate & Construction Advisor Newsletter & Alert
- Securities Professional’s Alert: An Insurance Perspective
- Self-Funding Advisor Newsletter (recently renamed to Health Insurance Alert
- Other projects, both print and online/email: books, brochures, invitations, shareholder announcements, advertising, email event notices (save the date, still time to register, last chance to register), posters, booth art, binder covers, signs.
- Copy editing, proofreading, and consultation on content, headlines, subject lines, etc.
- A consistent and cohesive look and feel throughout Anderson Kill’s branding and materials
- PRI adapts each piece or publication to various mediums, including online, print, PDF
- PRI has published greater than 400 issues of 10 different publications.
- PRI has collaborated on more than 300 special projects.
- Anderson Kill has increased their number of contacts through their publications by 2000%.
- PRI has worked closely with Anderson Kill to create and adhere to a firm-wide style guide.
- The Anderson Kill logo and other graphics and all their iterations are updated and overseen through PRI.
- Design and branding
- Print services
- Customized solution delivery
- Email/newsletter marketing campaigns
- Editorial, content, and style
- Marketing strategy and consultation
PRI’s 17-plus-year relationship with Anderson Kill is something we’re very proud of. Our knowledge of online legal compliance and the editorial and graphic style used by Anderson Kill enable us to respond to requests and projects in a timely way—and provide a built-in economy of time in the approval process.